TV's Highest Paid Actor is...
... Ashton Kutcher! The star of Two and a half Men was revealed to be the highest paid TV actor yesterday in Los Angeles by Forbes. Ashton leads Forbes’ annual list of top-paid TV actors, having earned an estimated $24 million between June 2012 and June 2013.
Also on the list is his co-stars, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones, former cast member, Charlie Sheen and How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris.
Here is the full list:
1. Ashton Kutcher: $24 million (Two and half Men)
2. Jon Cryer: $21 million (Two and a half Men)
3. Ray Romano: $16 million (Parenthood)
4. Neil Patrick Harris: $15 million (How I Met Your Mother)
5. Mark Harmon: $15 million (NCIS)
6. Patrick Dempsey: $13 million (Grey's Anatomy)
7. Angus T. Jones: $11 million (Two and a half Men)
8. Tim Allen: $11 million (Last Man Standing)
9. Michael C. Hall: $10 million (Dexter)
10. Charlie Sheen: $10 million (Anger Management)